Some Thoughts

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Jam... lifeless...

Yesterday morning was ridiculous... Pissed me off... Everyday, I take the exact same bus at 6.45am and usually I will reach office at 8am. That morning same bus but I reached office at 9.03am and I had to half RUN there... The jam started at 7.10am or so and lasted all the way till almost 8.20am and I just reached Wissahickon Transfer Center, which is like not even exactly halfway to work. From there it will take a good half an hour to 40 mins to reach office...

So angry. The whole purpose of taking the earlier bus is so that I wont be caught in the jam and can be on time or early!

Haiz, things still not looking too good here. My daily is like: I leave for work before day break and get home after night fall... What kinda of life is that man... 1 day spent 3 hours on travelling, is such a waste of time.

At least even if I work later at sunny sun, I still get to go for my lindy class at 8pm, the most by taking a cab. Here you wanna take a cab also difficult. Cabs are mostly seen in center city, suburbs... if you see one you probably can take down the plate number (if any) and go buy 4D or toto lah... That was why the first day I got lost on the way to work, knowing that I had past the stop, I did not just alight, cos I know this is not SG, not like you can get a cab easily...

I think I will grow fat, fatter and FAT!!! Cos everyday is eat, work, eat, eat, computer, sleep... well fed... I want to go swimming... haha, firstly weather here is like damn chill lah, if they have any outdoor swimming pools around, I think I can just jump in and freeze myself into ice cube. Secondly... are there even swimming pools here?!?! Then I wanna play basketball... Where are the courts?!?!?! Back home, so many choices: Cheng San, KBCC, NP, prob NUS too... Freakin accessible lah... here... ~!@#$%^&

Help... I just received an sms from a NUS friend asking if I wanna go catch a movie next week... haha! I wish man... =) I will reply her tomorrow, asking her to buy an air ticket here and watch movie together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home