Some Thoughts

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Something wrong..

There is something seriously wrong. Been reflecting and thinking, really need to do something to change. Past 2.5 years in school makes me feel quite demoralised, thought that I can stop feeling that way (or feel less of it..) after coming to the 社会大学. Ha... worse... Feel totally... helpless, useless... 真是无奈...

I know there is alot of things that I should have done and reacted to them in a certain manner, but then, dont know leh, dont know why I do it in another way instead. But I think I am learning. If there is nothing very technical for me to bring home from this job, there is definitely alot of soft skills I seen and know that I should pick up. In any case, haiz, since I wont be here for long, forget it... get it over and done with and I hope I will (be able to remember and) apply those soft skills I seen here to the new environment that I am moving to soon... =( but I got a not so good feeling that I will fall into the same situation again... haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home